Blog Description

the lowdown before, during, and after Sarah Yale's volunteer venture abroad

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am a MONSTER

A WORD-monster. I truly am, and ever since I realized/accepted it, I've been talking about it non-stop (further proving that I am as bad as I think). No wonder it took me so long to fill out my intern survey paperwork for Cape Town! No wonder it takes me so long to compose a proper email to anyone! And no wonder I cannot keep up with my blog! I write for DAYS! I write and rewrite... and then I write again! Truthfully, I recently checked out some of my friends travel blogs, and their posts aren't nearly as long as mine. Worse yet, Blogger informs me that I have ONE follower (Thanks Rachel, I love you, too), haha, so who on earth cares if the wording is decent?

Ugh. I do. And it still never is quite right.

Thus, in an effort to catch everyone (i.e., Rachel) up on my current Tanzanian events (my one, semi-realistic 2011 resolution), I now present you with my life in PHOTOS... the latest, anyway... with a few full-blog-worthy exceptions... and with minimal captions. Sorry. I am, after all, a word-monster.

My Last Day Teaching at Amka before Christmas break: I made them the Alphabet necklaces, and they helped me "decorate" the Shape & Number tree!



Christmas Eve: Play ("A Trip to New York City," written by the teenage girls), Carols and Gifts from the volunteers at Tuleeni Orphanage!



Christmas Day: Brought other Moshi orphans out to Glacier with friends for some holiday food and fun!

1 comment: